Wednesday, October 21, 2009

20 days down, 10 to go!

Day 20 (yesterday) I had my first big goof: I insisted on trying the pumpkin spice cappuccino mixed with my dark roast yesterday morning. Ends up, my 8 ounces of heaven cost me 30 grams of carbs (2 choices!)!!!! Oh, and that's not including my 2 carbs worth of steel cut oats and 1 carb worth of pumpkin butter. Oooops. Lesson learned. 


So, day 20 looked like this...


Breakfast:
1 cup steel cut oats, prepared (2 carbs)
1 Tbsp pumpkin butter (1 carb)
1/2 tsp Splenda brown sugar (0 carbs)
8 ounces pumpkin spice cappuccino with 8 ounces dark roast coffee (2 carbs)
     Total: 5 carbs


Lunch:
1 serving Buffalo Chicken Lasagna (2 1/2 carbs)
6 ounces fat-free yogurt (1 1/2 carbs)
1/2 cup pea pods, raw (0 carbs)

     Total: 4 carbs


Snack:
1 serving baby carrots (0 carbs)

1 small apple (1 carb)
     Total: 1 carb


Dinner (8pm):
1-1 1/2 servings Chicken Tamale Casserole (3 1/2 carbs)
     Total: 3 1/2 carbs


"Snack":
8 ounces v8 Fusion Light mixed with water (1 carb)

This week has been INSANE at work (but I did manage a brief workout at lunch today!) and Miss Lily is very full of energy. After a 2-mile walk (that's FAR for a bulldog, by the way!) and shredding multiple boxes to hundreds of pieces...she was still full of energy last night. Needless to say, today was a camp day. However, you can see that she's just CHILLIN' in the lower left corner of this snap shot...just sun bathing the day away *eye roll*





Total random question -- What is your FAVORITE variety of apple


Me: Honeycrisp! They're in season right now and I can't get enough! At least one a day, mmmm!

And...another give away! This one looks tasty! Go here to enter!

3 comments:

  1. yep potato gnocchi is their often types?
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just finishing up my Honeycrisp! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete